- Living & Visiting
Jacksonville Winterfest, December 2-4, 2022
Winterfest is back and in-person at Riverwalk Crossing Park! Enjoy fun winter activities with the family at Riverwalk Park and Jacksonville Commons. Snowy activities, food vendors and family fun is planned. The event is subject to change so make sure to follow us on social media, G10TV and our website for the latest.
Friday, December 2
5-8PM: Winterfest Artisan Market at Jacksonville Commons, 100 Recreation Lane.
- Shop for Holiday Treasures!
Saturday, December 3
1PM-6PM: Free event at Riverwalk Crossing Park, 421 Court St.
- Santa will arrive at 1PM, and will be available for pictures until 6pm.
- There will be sledding, ice skating, snow fun, petting zoo, hay rides, pony rides and train rides
- Live entertainment by the Lejeune Dance Company, Jacksonville HS Orchestra and 910 Soul Steppaz
- Visit the Candy Shop, and take part in the fun and crafts at Santa's workshop.
- Don't miss the Winterfest Artisan Market Saturday from 10AM-6PM at Jacksonville Commons,100 Recreation Lane.
- Jacksonville Transit will provide free shuttle service from Commons to Riverwalk from 12:30-6:30pm. Annual Christmas Flotilla on the New River will follow Winterfest.
- After 6PM visit the New River waterfront for the Annual flotilla of boats decorated with holiday lights!
Sunday, December 4
12-5PM: Winterfest Artisan Market at Jacksonville Commons, 100 Recreation Lane.
- Pet photos with Santa are at the Commons 12-5PM with an optional donation of pet food to item to donate to a local pet shelter.
- Gingerbread Workshop, 2-4PM (Pre register)
Winterfest is hosted by the City of Jacksonville and Jacksonville Recreation & Parks.
Follow us on Facebook