Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home

Fire and Incident Reports
Requesting a copy of a fire or incident report

If Jacksonville Fire and Emergency Services responded to your emergency and you would like a copy of the report, please call 910 455-8080 or email your request to Tracy Brill, Administrative Assistant II.

Please include the following when requesting a copy of an incident report:

  • Your name
  • Your telephone number and your email address
  • Date of emergency response
  • Type of emergency response - for example: building fire/house fire/car fire/emergency medical response

If the emergency occurred in Onslow County but not in the city limits of Jacksonville, please contact Onslow County at 910 347-4270.

Jacksonville N.C. - a Caring Community - Home of Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River
New River Boaters