Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home

Report a Water or Sewer Leak
Call 910 938-5249 to Report a Water Leak
water drop ripples
If you see a water or sewer leak you can report it at any time, 24 hours day. Call 910 938-5249. 

Jacksonville N.C. - a Caring Community - Home of Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River
New River Boaters