Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home

Records Request
To request Public Records, you may contact our City Clerk, Carmen Miracle, either by phone, email, or visit City Hall from Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.

Phone 910 938-5224
Fax 910 455-6761
TDD 910 455-8852

Jacksonville N.C. - a Caring Community - Home of Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River
New River Boaters