Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home

Who do I call if I have beavers or beaver dams?
Within city limits the Streets Division will inspect for possible beaver invasion. You can report incidents occurring inside city limits at 910-938-5333. Outside city limits, please call Onslow County at 910-455-0181.

Streets Division

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call to report a street light outage?
2. Who do I call if I have beavers or beaver dams?
3. Who does grass cutting on city property?
4. When will my street be swept?
5. Who takes care of the city's traffic lights and street signs?
6. Where can I get a handicap parking sign?
7. Who takes care of a vacant lots’ mowing, trash removal, etc.?
8. I want to close in the ditch by my home. Will the city do it?
9. Can I close in a ditch myself?
10. Will the city install driveway pipes?

Jacksonville N.C. - a Caring Community - Home of Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River
New River Boaters