News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/16/2019 11:32:31 AM to 10/18/2019 10:18:33 AM.
Rec & Parks Popular Topics
Posted on: September 30, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Youth Basketball League Registration Now Open!
Register Online here
Youth Basketball Program
Registration for the fall basketball season occurs during the month of October annually, with practice being held during the months of November and December. Game play runs from January through March.
- When - Sept 30 - Oct 18, 2019
- Cost - $30 for city residents and $55 for non-city residents
- Late Fee - $5 additional fee assessed for all late registrants after initial registration closes (after October 18 based on availability).
- Space is limited
- Boys ages 5-15 (age prior to March 1, 2020)
- Girls ages 5-12 (age prior to March 1, 2020)
- Refunds - There will be a $25 administrative fee assessed on all refunds
- Register online! If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Administration Office at 910 938-5312.
- If it is your child's first time registering for a program, you must bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and proof of residency.