News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/1/2017 10:18:00 AM to 9/1/2017 2:30:21 PM.
Posted on: May 30, 2017
[ARCHIVED] New Way to Pay City Utilities Online
Jacksonville Utilities Billing now offers a new system to pay City of Jacksonville utility bills online. As of June 1, 2017, new online features let you create your own payment schedule where you have control over frequency and dates of your payments. Utility Billing Information
With the new system, you will be able to:
- Pay by text or secure eBill
- Pay via eCheck online
- Make one time payments or easily create a new account to save payment info
- View actual PDF of bill online
- Manage your eBill notifications online
- Manage multiple accounts online
- Set up and manage monthly AutoPay
Already pay online? Existing customers who are currently set up to pay online will need to enroll in the new eBill system. Current login information will not transfer to the new system. New and current customers can go online to JacksonvilleNC.gov/Utility and click "Online Bill Pay" to sign up. During the process, you will be able to update your information and select new options.
If you have any questions, please call Utility Billing at 910 938-5248.