Our annual youth basketball leagues provides players with an opportunity to develop their skills while playing at a recreation level sport. Practices are scheduled during November and December, with league play beginning in January and running through February. This schedule is subject to change based on the North Carolina mandate status for COVID-19.
- Boys 5-15 (age prior to March 1, 2022)
- Girls 5-12 (age prior to March 1, 2022)
- If there are not enough participants in an age group, it may be combined into a coed team.
- Registration dates: Sept 27-Oct 15
- $35R/$55NR-Additional $5 late registration fee after Friday, Oct 15
- Games and practices will be held at the Jacksonville Commons Recreation Center and possibly at local school gymnasiums
- Face masks are required in all City buildings and players will be required to wear a mask during practices, games and when on the bench.
- Click here to register your player; if you have any questions please call 910 938-5312