Summer Day Camps 2021
This program offers a full day of activities including field trips to various recreation, cultural and educational venues. Staff to participant ratio is 1:16. Parents are asked to provide a non-perishable lunch and two snacks each day. We will provide the fun! Registration opens March 1 for City Residents; March 8 for Non-Residents.
Sessions are two weeks in length and camp must be paid in full at time of registration.
Session Dates for all camps: June 14-25, June 28-July 9*, July 12-23, July 26-Aug 6; *there is no camp Monday, July 5
- Stepping Stones Toddler Camp
- Ages 4-5
- Half day camp held 8AM-12PM
- Location: Jack Amyette Recreation Center
- $60R; $90NR per session
- Base Camp
- Ages 6-11
- Camp hours are 9AM-4PM
- Location: Parkwood Elementary School
- $70R; $105NR per session
- Voyager Camps
- Ages 6-15
- Camp hours are 7:30AM-6PM
- Locations: Jacksonville Commons Elementary for ages 6-8, Northwoods Recreation Center for ages 6-11, Jacksonville Commons Recreation Center for ages 9-11 and Kerr St Recreation Center for ages 12-15.
- $120R; $170NR per session
- For more information or to register online