Our annual youth basketball leagues provides players with an opportunity to develop their skills while playing at a recreation level sport. Practices are scheduled during November and December, with league play beginning in January and running through March. This schedule is subject to change based on the North Carolina Reopening Phase status for COVID-19.
- Boys 5-15 (age prior to March 1, 2021)
- Girls 5-12 (age prior to March 1, 2021)
- If there are not enough participants in an age group, it may be combined into a coed team.
- $35R/$55NR-Additional $5 late registration fee after Friday, Oct 16
- Games and practices will be held at the Jacksonville Commons Recreation Center
- Space is limited
- Click here to register your player; if you have any questions please call 910 938-5312