Because of limitations for mass gatherings in place during the COVID-19 pandemic and out of an abundance of caution for all involved, City leadership and the the planners of Jacksonville’s National Night will not hold a traditional one-night large-scale event. This year, National Night Out will be a series of smaller gatherings and virtual events that will take place October 5-9, 2020.
National Night Out brings Citizens and Law enforcement together to rally against crime and is an opportunity to get to know local law enforcement.
The week will include:
- Selfie with a Cop Contest
- Virtual Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Public Safety Parades at various elementary schools
- Drive through event at Catalyst Church with static Public Safety vehicle displays
- Open Air Coffee with a Cop
- Lemonade on the Lawn with Public Safety
- Public Safety vehicle display at the mall
- Prayer vigil at Riverwalk Crossing Park
Find a full schedule of events at JacksonvilleNC.gov/NNO.