Fast action and a lot of fun!
Jacksonville Recreation and Parks Department is holding an Open Futsal Tournament for ages 18 and up for both men and women! Futsal is a 6v6 soccer played indoors.
When: December 19, 2021
Where: Jacksonville Commons Recreation Center Gym
Entry Fee: $200 per team, register online
- Coed, ages 18+
- Up to 12 players per team - 5 court players and a goalkeeper
- Tournament will be played in a single-day format
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited.
- Only the first 12 teams to register will be accepted.
- Minimum of 3 matches guaranteed.
- 1st-return of entry fee
- 2nd-return of half the entry fee
- Tournament is not sanctioned
- All players must show proof of age in the forma of an official ID such as a driver's license, state issued identification card, miliary ID or birth certificate. No exceptions.
Registration closes December 13, 2021
Interested teams please contact Spyder Pyland at 910 938-2538 or email.
There will be an organizational meeting for interested coaches and players on Sunday, December 12 @ 2PM in the Jacksonville Commons Recreation Center Gym.
- Registration dates: December 1-29
- Team rosters are due on Thursday, January 6
- Team Fee: $350 and each non-resident player will pay an additional $15
- Season dates: January 9-February 27
- Register a team or as a free agent player.