Vendors doing business with the City for the first time, and have been awarded a bid, must complete a vendor application packet (PDF). The forms may be submitted by fax to 910 938-6524, by emailing Accounts Payable; or by mail to Accounts Payable, P.O. Box 128, Jacksonville, NC 28541-0128.
Included in the Vendor Packet are the following documents:
- Vendor Application
- Authorization Agreement for Automatic Payment (ACH) – optional
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee Checklist
- IRS Form W-9
Terms & Conditions
The City’s standard terms and conditions for all purchase orders may be found here: Standard Terms & Conditions (PDF). Please note additional terms and conditions may apply under written agreement between the City and the Vendor.
The City of Jacksonville requires that contractors (service providers, vendors, etc.) carry insurance depending on the type of work being performed, location of the work, and the level of risk to the public, City employees, and to the Contractor. Insurance providers must be licensed in the state of North Carolina. The project may require that the vendor carry only one type of insurance or a combination of insurances as follows:
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Umbrella / Excess Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Builder's Risk Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Pollution Liability Insurance
Detailed information regarding the minimum limits of coverage may be found here: Insurance Requirements (PDF). Limits and coverage requirements may vary dependent upon a negotiated written agreement between the City and the Vendor.