Before & After School Programs
Keep your child safe with a quality after school program that will enrich and enhance their school age years. The Recreation and Parks Department offers seven after school programs located throughout the City. Each of the seven locations for the program includes:
- Qualified staff
- Ratio of 1:16
- Group activities
- Homework time
- Snack time
- Arts & crafts
Before School Program is located at:
- Carolina Forest Elementary (Grades K - 5)
After School Programs are located at:
- Carolina Forest Elementary School (Grades K-5)
- Jack Amyette Recreation Center (Grades K - 5, operates for Clyde Erwin Elementary)
- Jacksonville Commons Elementary (Grades K - 2)
- Jacksonville Commons Recreation Center (Grades 3 - 5)
- New Bridge Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)
- Special Note: In an effort to give the middle school After School Program participants more space, the Recreation and Parks Department will be busing the participants to the Jacksonville Youth Center. Participants will need to be picked up at the Youth Center instead of New Bridge Middle School.
- Northwoods Recreation Center (Grades K - 5)
- Parkwood Elementary School (Grades K - 5)
- Bell Fork Elementary (Grades K - 5)
Before School Program Cost (for traditional calendar schools)
|Type of Membership||Cost Per Child Per Month|
After School Program Cost (for traditional calendar schools)
|Type of Membership|
Cost Per Child Per Month
|Cost Per Child Per Month|
To register online visit our Webtrac site. If you have more than two children, each additional child after the second is half price. Annual registration for this program begins in July before the school year begins.
Enrollment in Draft Payments
We now offer Draft Payments for Before/After School Fees! Simply complete the enrollment form (PDF) and submit to the Administration office with a cancelled check.
For additional information or questions regarding registration, please contact the administrative office at 910 938-5312.