The City Manager's Office serves as the hub to provide service and information for the Citizens of Jacksonville and for many activities that keep the City running.
View the various offices housed within the City Manager suite:
- The City Clerk’s Office includes information about the City’s records, elected officials, City cemetery, and serving on boards and commissions.
- The Mayor and City Council visiting offices are located and information about contacting them can be obtained via the City Clerk’s Office.
- The City Manager and Deputy City Manager offices are included in the suite and are assisted by Administrative Assistants who help serve the Citizens.
- The core management team provides leadership for the City and serves the City Manager.
- The City Attorney who works for the City Council is also located within the City Manager suite