Online Crime Reporting
Reporting Crimes Online
This website is not monitored 24 hours a day. If you need a police officer and this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you need a police officer and this is not an emergency, please call 910 938-7585.
If you answer 'yes' to any of the following questions, please call the appropriate phone number that is listed next to that question.
- If this an emergency please dial 9-1-1
- If the suspect still on scene please dial 9-1-1
- Did the crime occur in the city limits of Jacksonville? If the crime occurred outside of city limits please call please contact the Onslow County Sheriff Department at 910 455-3113
The following forms are available online for submission (dependent upon the form, you may have to register an account first before being taken to a form):
Online Crime Reports
- Simple Larceny or Shoplifting (value under $1,000)
- Larceny of Gasoline
- Property Damage (value under $1,000)
- Defrauding an Innkeeper
- Harassing, Threatening or Obscene Phone Calls
- Simple Assault (non-domestic violence related)
- Indecent Exposure
- Lost Items (i.e. cell phones, purse, etc)
Special Programs & Applications
- Robbery and Burglary Alarm Registration Form
- Citizens involved in Traffic Enforcement (CITE)
- City of Jacksonville Parade Application
- RUOK Program: (This program provides seniors to be contacted daily by telephone to ensure they are OK)
If you do not see the type of form you would like to submit and this is not an emergency and does not meet the criteria for online reporting, please dial 910 938-7585 and speak with one of our Communication Specialist.
Report Suspicious Activity on Base
Visit USMC Eagle Eyes or call the Eagle Eyes number at 910 451-3333.