Jacksonville Police Services
Welcome to the City of Jacksonville Police Department, a nationally accredited law enforcement agency serving the City of Jacksonville, North Carolina. One hundred-twelve sworn officers and 30 support staff led by Police Chief and Public Safety Director Michael G. Yaniero proudly serve to protect the City's citizens.
The Jacksonville Police Department has attained national accreditation through CALEA - The Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. Main headquarters for the Police Department is located at 200 Marine Boulevard, Jacksonville.
CALEA Public Notice for Information
Join Our Flagship Agency
The City of Jacksonville is committed to having a talented and diverse police force. Our police officers instill a feeling of pride and confidence with our Citizens. Watch the video below to find out more about joining the Jacksonville Police Department and visit our employment page to see current job opportunities.
-Chief Michael Yaniero
Jacksonville Police offer a variety of educational and outreach programs for citizens and businesses. These programs are designed to help educate participants in crime safety and prevention.
Check out the Jacksonville Public Safety Facebook page.
Visit the Jacksonville Police Services employment webpage for current career opportunities.
Remembrance Garden - Paver Donation (PDF) - The Remembrance Garden, a place to honor those who risk their lives in the line of duty and to remember our fallen, to be located on the grounds on the new Public Safety Building, Marine Boulevard, Jacksonville. Help us build the garden, wall fountain, bench and brick walkway, donate a brick paver. Donate (PDF)
Spring Public Safety Citizen Academy - A free class to Citizens, get a first hand view of what Jacksonville Public Safety is all about. Police, Fire and Emergency Services provide weekly sessions and tours every Thursday in April. This Academy is for ages 18 and older. Fill out an application online or call 910-455-4000 for more information.
- How to Interact with Law Enforcement (PDF)
- Crime Prevention - Churches (PDF)
- Burglary Alarm Registration (PDF)
- Main headquarters location map
- Amplified Sound Permit (PDF)
- Alcohol Permit - Jacksonville City Facilities (PDF)
- Sound Ordinance
- Permit to Parade, Picket, Assemble or Demonstrate Form
(Please note: If you say yes to item 13 on the form, you must fill out an Operational Fire Code Permit Application (PDF). Contact the Jacksonville Fire Marshall's Office at 910-938-5242 at least 60 days in advance for more info.)
- Jacksonville Public Safety Headquarters, 200 Marine Boulevard, 910-455-4000
- Crime Stoppers: 910-938-3273
- Camp Lejeune Provost Marshall's Office: 910-451-2557 or 910-451-4336
- Onslow County Sheriff's Department: 910-455-3113
- Onslow County Jail: 910-937-1470
- Onslow County Magistrate's Office: 910-478-3619
- Onslow County Courthouse: 910-478-3600
- NCIS: 910-451-8600